About Me

My photo
Delta, British Columbia, Canada
I took very early retirement from teaching in '06 and did some traveling in Europe and the UK before settling down to do some private tutoring. As a voracious reader, I have many books waiting in line for me to read. Tell me I shouldn't read something, and I will. I'm a happy, optimistic person and I love to travel and through that believe that life can be a continuous learning experience. I'm looking forward to traveling more some day. I enjoy walking, cycling, water aerobics & and sports like tennis, volleyball, and fastpitch/baseball. I'm just getting into photography as a hobby and I'm enjoying learning all the bits and bobs of my digital camera. My family is everything to me and I'm delighted to be the mother of two girls and the Gramma of a boy and a girl. I may be a Gramma, but I'm at heart just a girl who wants to have fun.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Oh Baby!


Guess Who?

8 comments:

dragonflyfilly said...

hi LESLIE, very cute story, AND VERY CUTE BABY PHOTO, it could only be you!!

By the way, JACK-fm is giving away $500.00 worth of gas to people who phone in when they hear 3 mins of dead air.
cheers,
pj

willemina said...

You are absolutely adorable in this pic (now too of course!)

Did you notice that we both have the swirl on top of our heads? And we're both wearing little white dresses?

I cut and pasted my picture...I should post the whole pic so you can see that I'm sitting next to my adorable older brother.

Yes, I guess I am getting a little excited about the final outcome and wonder how Richard could possibly narrow it down to 12-15 women out of the thousands who are interested! If I were him, I think I would just say sayanara and go off somewhere by myself for a while. But I don't think that would go over too well with the ladies, would it? I would be ecstatic to be one of them!!! There are going to be so many sad women out there and you know what? I truly like most of the steady bloggers and I already have a few picked out who would be my choices. (If I were the man here, which I'm not)
Talk to you later girlfriend...

willemina said...

OOPS!!!
Forgot to say hello to dragonflyfilly AKA Sleeping Beauty

willemina said...

Also a Big hello to Lois
AKA Operawench

dragonflyfilly said...

hi to you too, Willy, (do you mind being called willy?
come up and see me sometime at Flamingo's Hideway,
cheers for now,
pj (a.k.a. Sleep Beauty)

dragonflyfilly said...

LESLIE, "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Leslie, happy birthsday to you" ...ops, am i encrouching on someone's copyrite, i heard somewhere that one is not allowed to sing that song anywhere, like t.v. or movies...i wonder if this counts..(off to the naughty mat for me, or worse still'Judge Judy's court..never mind, it was worth it.
so HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, may all your birthday candle wishes come true,
cheers,
pj

willemina said...

Happy Birthday Leslie!

dragonflyfilly said...

Hey "BABY Lelie," the sun is shining over here in Surrey, it is shining right through my window and i can now turn off my lights!!!...and I heard that we are going to have a mild Winter...we must be listening to different news stations.
cheers,
pj

p.s. stay tuned for my Cloud 9 Pie recipe.