About Me

My photo
Delta, British Columbia, Canada
I took very early retirement from teaching in '06 and did some traveling in Europe and the UK before settling down to do some private tutoring. As a voracious reader, I have many books waiting in line for me to read. Tell me I shouldn't read something, and I will. I'm a happy, optimistic person and I love to travel and through that believe that life can be a continuous learning experience. I'm looking forward to traveling more some day. I enjoy walking, cycling, water aerobics & and sports like tennis, volleyball, and fastpitch/baseball. I'm just getting into photography as a hobby and I'm enjoying learning all the bits and bobs of my digital camera. My family is everything to me and I'm delighted to be the mother of two girls and the Gramma of a boy and a girl. I may be a Gramma, but I'm at heart just a girl who wants to have fun.

Monday, October 09, 2006

LOST EMAILS

Hi Everyone: my computer crashed last Thursday but I'm finally up and running again. However, I've lost all the email addresses I had saved in my address book. So, I'm requesting that you send me info on how to contact you by emailing me at the address on my main page. I feel as lost as I do without lipstick or earrings! Be quick, 'cuz I'm leaving in two days & if I get the chance, I'd like to let you all know how things are going over there in Italy. Thanks.

11 comments:

Jo said...

Hi, Leslie, I'm e-mailing you the photos, so you should get them before you leave. They're gorgeous of you), of me... not so much, hah.

:-)

Cheers,

Josie

Ian Lidster said...

You're leaving for Italy in two days? I'm leaving for the south of France in nine days, and then on to Italy for a week later on.
Bon voyage to you.

Ian

Leslie: said...

Hi Ian, I'll be in England until Sunday, then on to Italy for 4 weeks. Maybe we'll run into each other - lol - what area will you be in?

ClickGirl said...

Hi Leslie!

Have an amazing time!!

Warm regards,

Brenda aka ClickGirl

Leslie: said...

Hi Brenda - good to see your smiling face over here. Thx for the good wishes. I'm so excited I don't know if I'll be able to sleep. See you soon.

ClickGirl said...

I know the feeling! I'm that way when I travel. I just get so excited about it. Wish I was going with you. Is it the trip that RR is doing? I didn't realize he had a group going with him to Italy (until I received his Newsletter last night) - but good for him. And - if that's the trip you are going on - good for you! Sound really fun!

Well ... I'm only traveling to my office today (ha ha). I've been working on logging 28 video interviews for a project that I'm doing (two videos) - and I feel like I may never finish. Monday I was up until 2 a.m. - then slept for a few hours - and was back up at 5 a.m. Tuesday ... and worked until 10:30 last night (until I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer). Then I was back up at 4 a.m. this morning. One interview took me 3 hours! I have three long ones still to do ... and five short ones - but have to interupt that to go in to the office for two client meetings - on two other projects. So - I'm looking forward to the break - even though it just prolongs getting the logging done. Sigh. : )

Have a wonderful time on your trip!! Take lots of pics!!

Travel safely!

Brenda

Ian Lidster said...

We'll be in Grenoble for 3 weeks, and then a week in Tuscany, and at the end a week in England.
Who knows? It could happen. Have a wonderful trip.
Cheers, Ian

Leslie: said...

Ian, I will be staying in a little town called Castellina about halfway between Florence and Siena from Oct 22-25, so you never know! Regardless, have a great time on your own trip.

Brenda, so great to hear from you again. Take it easy and don't overtire yourself. By the way, my sister is doing quite well, but still has some minor reconstruction to be done.

I'm leaving tonight at 8:35 pm and will be in England tomorrow!

Ciao everyone!

Jo said...

Ciao, Leslie. Don't forget, I'm expecting a post card...! And have a small glass of wine for me.

Have a wonderful time. You've earned it.

Cheers,

Josie

Jo said...

Leslie, I got your post on my blog - from England...! You made it...! I'm so excited for you. It's wonderful that you can keep in touch.

Have a fabulous time.

Cheers,

Josie

Anonymous said...

Is Leslie ever going to come clean about traveling with RR? So many people here have asked her, I guess she is too embarrassed to admit it -- I would be too! She was always so two faced about that person -- she would be so positive & ass kissing on his site, then bash him on others.
She mentioned her travelling -- but when asked if she was doing the Italy thing with his group (gag) she wouldn't 'fess up.
What a two face!!