About Me

My photo
Delta, British Columbia, Canada
I took very early retirement from teaching in '06 and did some traveling in Europe and the UK before settling down to do some private tutoring. As a voracious reader, I have many books waiting in line for me to read. Tell me I shouldn't read something, and I will. I'm a happy, optimistic person and I love to travel and through that believe that life can be a continuous learning experience. I'm looking forward to traveling more some day. I enjoy walking, cycling, water aerobics & and sports like tennis, volleyball, and fastpitch/baseball. I'm just getting into photography as a hobby and I'm enjoying learning all the bits and bobs of my digital camera. My family is everything to me and I'm delighted to be the mother of two girls and the Gramma of a boy and a girl. I may be a Gramma, but I'm at heart just a girl who wants to have fun.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

A Few More Not For Me




Too stiff















Too Young

















Too Rusty

















Not cuddly enough

6 comments:

Jo said...

Too young...?!? Are you craaaazy?!? Hah.

Where did you find him?

Josie

Leslie: said...

Yeah, yeah, a toy boy...but he smoked! ICK! Actually, he was our tour guide for the Colosseum and was really nice - VERY smart! But alas...not to be. :(

heiresschild said...

hi leslie, welcome back. this is really cute how you posted these pics with the captions. witty and creative!

sylvia

Belizegial said...

Hello Leslie,

You're looking good. Welcome back to the blogosphere :)

I like all of 'em. Everyone of your guys posted here has a certain charm, especially with you cuddling up to them.

lol

Enid~

Leslie: said...

Thanks, Enid! They WERE all awfully cute and the "real" one to my right was pretty thrilled to be in the photo - he sure snuggled up tight!

Anonymous said...

Too funny :)))
You have a great sense of humour, Leslie!
Marie