1. When the earth shakes we call it a ___
2. The amount of a number of something is the ___
3. The female ruler of a country is a ___
4. One fourth of something is a ___
5. A line of people waiting for something is called a ___
6. Something that takes a short time is ___
7. When there is little or no movement or sound, then all is ___
8. What "Q word" means to suppress completely? ____
9. To repeat or write words someone else has said or written is to ___
10. To give up something like a job or school is to ___
11. To have an angry argument is to ___
1. quake 2. quantity 3. queen 4. quarter 5. queue 6. quick 7. quiet 8. quash 9. quote 10. quit 11. quarrel
So, how did you do? I think you all probably thought this was quite easy, right? I could have made it harder for you all by using words like quag, quiff, quire, or quoit but it's so much more fun to get an A+ on a quiz!
ABC Wednesday is brought to you by our hostess Mrs. Nesbitt. Click on her name and go to her responses to see who else is participating.