Q for ABC Wednesday. Lots of you have queried as to whether there would be a QUIZ on what I've written so far, so here it is. All the anwers can be found in my previous posts.
1. Why would a photographer lie down on the floor or climb up high to get a shot?
2. What is the best way to deal with the background of a shot?
3. What are the 3 rules of composition?
4. What measures the resolution of an image?
5. The amount of light falling on an image during the process of taking a photo is called what?
6. When a photographer uploads his/her photos to the computer, where do they save them?
7. What are black and white photos also known as?
8. What are the properties of colour called?
9. Why is it better to save photos in JPEG rather than TIFF?
10. What do you call it when you put contrasting elements side by side in order to add interest?
11. What part of the camera makes images of objects on film or on a memory card?
12. What is my personal favourite form of photography?
13. What is the difference between what your brain expects to see and what is actually there?
14. What type of photography is it when an individual poses for a photograph?
15. How much fun is photography to you?
You can find the answers by linking to this: Answers to Quiz
Next, Awesome and Bountiful thanks to Denise Nesbitt for her Creative and Determined Efforts, never Futile, in Generating such a Heroic Idea for Jumpstarting Keen interest and Leading us in this Marvelous and Noble Opportunity to Publicize our Quintessential posts! Click here to view other ABCW posts.
Finally, a view of some of the quiet quarters at the quay down by the river in my village. Click to expand.
- Delta, British Columbia, Canada
- I took very early retirement from teaching in '06 and did some traveling in Europe and the UK before settling down to do some private tutoring. As a voracious reader, I have many books waiting in line for me to read. Tell me I shouldn't read something, and I will. I'm a happy, optimistic person and I love to travel and through that believe that life can be a continuous learning experience. I'm looking forward to traveling more some day. I enjoy walking, cycling, water aerobics & and sports like tennis, volleyball, and fastpitch/baseball. I'm just getting into photography as a hobby and I'm enjoying learning all the bits and bobs of my digital camera. My family is everything to me and I'm delighted to be the mother of two girls and the Gramma of a boy and a girl. I may be a Gramma, but I'm at heart just a girl who wants to have fun.