I've been pretty stressed out lately, so decided to try to think of positive things. So, today I am concentrating on things I like or appreciate about myself. Another day I might do my dislikes. Feel free to share your own likes.
1. The saying, "If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all."
2. Clothes, parties, and intelligent people.
3. A little protein with my salad (any type of cheese or seafood will do).
4. To keep active.
5. My independence.
6. Listening to music and reading books.
7. To spin magical stories.
8. To laugh and enjoy life.
9. To challenge myself.
10.The idea of hanging out on clouds.
- Delta, British Columbia, Canada
- I took very early retirement from teaching in '06 and did some traveling in Europe and the UK before settling down to do some private tutoring. As a voracious reader, I have many books waiting in line for me to read. Tell me I shouldn't read something, and I will. I'm a happy, optimistic person and I love to travel and through that believe that life can be a continuous learning experience. I'm looking forward to traveling more some day. I enjoy walking, cycling, water aerobics & and sports like tennis, volleyball, and fastpitch/baseball. I'm just getting into photography as a hobby and I'm enjoying learning all the bits and bobs of my digital camera. My family is everything to me and I'm delighted to be the mother of two girls and the Gramma of a boy and a girl. I may be a Gramma, but I'm at heart just a girl who wants to have fun.