Since I wasn't able to get a photo of my brain, I had to use my brain to find something else to enter. AND, for some weird twisted reason, these photos will enlarge if you click on them. Most of the time my photos won't enlarge and I have no idea why they sometimes will and sometimes won't. *shrug*
1. I'm hopeless at untwisting cords, especially all the ones under and behind my computer desk, so I got down on my hands and knees, twisting my body into a pretzel to get this shot.
2. Then I remembered I'd been very lazy after Christmas and had just loosely wound up the outdoor lights and tossed them in the storage room upstairs. At least I know where they are for next year.
3. Finally, I remember the tree that I saw just outside of Marlborough, England, in November 2006 and how its bare branches, all knotty and twisty, stood out against the greyish sky that day.
There you have it...my entries for the "Twisted" theme today. To view more photos on this theme,
check out tnchick's site.
- Delta, British Columbia, Canada
- I took very early retirement from teaching in '06 and did some traveling in Europe and the UK before settling down to do some private tutoring. As a voracious reader, I have many books waiting in line for me to read. Tell me I shouldn't read something, and I will. I'm a happy, optimistic person and I love to travel and through that believe that life can be a continuous learning experience. I'm looking forward to traveling more some day. I enjoy walking, cycling, water aerobics & and sports like tennis, volleyball, and fastpitch/baseball. I'm just getting into photography as a hobby and I'm enjoying learning all the bits and bobs of my digital camera. My family is everything to me and I'm delighted to be the mother of two girls and the Gramma of a boy and a girl. I may be a Gramma, but I'm at heart just a girl who wants to have fun.