CONGRATULATIONS TO SYLVIA, THE FIRST AND ONLY PERSON TO GET ALL 15 QUESTIONS CORRECT!!!
Here are the questions with their answers. How many did you know?
1. What do we call round or oval candies filled with fruit preserves or cream and covered with chocolate? Sugar Plums
2. What country is credited with creating eggnog? USA
3. Of the 365 days in a year, what number is Christmas Day? 359
4. What holiday symbol is placed on MacDonald's bags during the Christmas season? Trees
5. What does Alvin want for Christmas? A hula hoop
6. Who first recorded "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer?" Gene Autry
7. In what town did "It's a Wonderful Life" take place? Bedford Falls
8. In "A Charlie Brown Christmas," what does Lucy want for Christmas? Real estate
9. In what decade did flashing Christmas lights debut? 1930's
10. Which carol demands "figgy pudding"? We Wish You a Merry Christmas
11. The citizens of which Florida town maintain a fully decorated tree year round? Christmas
12. What two reindeer are mentioned in the song "Here Comes Santa Claus"? Vixen & Blitzen
13. How big is the voice in "do you hear what I hear?" as big as the sea
14. In the song "Jingle Bells," who was seated by my side? Miss Fanny Bright
15. What is the largest selling Christmas single of all times? White Christmas
Thanks to everyone who gave it a try and "Bah, Humbug" to the rest of you - just kidding! ;-D
Only 10 days until the big day so Merry Christmas to everyone and to all a "good night."