Anyway, in honour of our infrequent snowfalls, here are some thoughts:
1. Free snow. Shovel all you want!
2. Free Snowmen. Some assembly required.
3. Life is like a blanket of snow. Be careful how you step on it. Every step will show!
4. Snowflakes are kisses sent from heaven.
5. A snowman is the perfect man. He's very well rounded and comes with his own broom.
6.Take time to chase the snowflakes.
7. Home is where the snow falls.
8. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. . . somewhere else!
9. The great thing about snow is it makes your lawn look as good as your neighbours.
10. Snow happens.
For those of you who enjoy the snow, have fun making snowmen, having snowball fights, sledding, skiing or whatever else you do in this cold wet mess. Cheers!