About Me

My photo
Delta, British Columbia, Canada
I took very early retirement from teaching in '06 and did some traveling in Europe and the UK before settling down to do some private tutoring. As a voracious reader, I have many books waiting in line for me to read. Tell me I shouldn't read something, and I will. I'm a happy, optimistic person and I love to travel and through that believe that life can be a continuous learning experience. I'm looking forward to traveling more some day. I enjoy walking, cycling, water aerobics & and sports like tennis, volleyball, and fastpitch/baseball. I'm just getting into photography as a hobby and I'm enjoying learning all the bits and bobs of my digital camera. My family is everything to me and I'm delighted to be the mother of two girls and the Gramma of a boy and a girl. I may be a Gramma, but I'm at heart just a girl who wants to have fun.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Icebergs



2 comments:

happy said...

Hi Leslie, I think you've got some of the BEST iceberg pics! I'm gonna try to google "iceberg pics" & see if they show up!

I'm plunking down a copy of my blog to RR tonight for safe keeping here in case it gets bleeped off his blog. :) Sheezeee

CB must be wandering around buying up baby clothes! :) Hope she's got Inet to keep up!

WHAT kind of black things eat rattlers?! They're probably Pacific rattlers too, huh!? yuuuuck!

in response to anon someone asking if anyone else had gotten an e-mail "like this" ---and then she copied it to the blog. RR was furious and abominable and quite juvenile in his response. IMO

"happy said...
Richard, Richard, Richard [long exasperated sigh]

Really got your knickers in a knot now don't ya? Holy Cow!--The e-mail question was certainly innocent enough and no names revealed (Wasn't me, I'm a hold-out :) remember? who's now nixing any chances at all, I reckon.) IMO the chastisement was unbecoming an officer.

I'm reminded of temperamental bosses I successfully worked for as an admin. ass-istant. :) They would instruct, "Write that @$&%* Jack and tell him I'm P*$%@ at him & never want to see his sorry arse again!!" and I would write,

"Dear Jack, I appreciate the extra work you've been doing trying to keep the project on schedule. Let's meet next month and discuss any questions we both may have. By the way, I saw Jack Jr.s pic in in the paper this morning.

Congratulations on his big volleyball championship! I know that means a LOT to both of you.

Respectfully, Joe Blowhard."

Every single boss signed (and appreciated!) every single letter I wrote, because the letters said all that needed to be said and nothing that did not need to be said. Plus the letters covered their own arses quite well.:)

So, if you play so hard in the sun that your brain gets baked again, call me. I can help. :) We're here for FUN--REMEMBER!!?

to bloggers from the Queen of Quotes
from Euripides, who was speaking to a male audience. But we women are a quick study here and can easily apply the message to us.

"Forgive,son. Men are men. They needs must err." :)

obatkanker serviks said...

Mengapa kutil bisa tumbuh di alat kelamin pria serta bagaimana mengobatinya, kutil tumbuh di sekitar kelamin pria bisa tumbuh pada batang penis pria, ujung penis pria, pangkal penis pria bahkan bisa tumbuh di sekitar anus pria. hal ini karena di sebabkan oleh virus yang bernama HPV (human papilloma Virus) sebelum melakukan pengobatan terlebih dahulu akan saya jelaskan mengenai virus HPV ini sehingga nanti kedepannya khsusunya untuk kaum pria dapat menjaga diri agar terhindar dari penyakit ini.