About Me

My photo
Delta, British Columbia, Canada
I took very early retirement from teaching in '06 and did some traveling in Europe and the UK before settling down to do some private tutoring. As a voracious reader, I have many books waiting in line for me to read. Tell me I shouldn't read something, and I will. I'm a happy, optimistic person and I love to travel and through that believe that life can be a continuous learning experience. I'm looking forward to traveling more some day. I enjoy walking, cycling, water aerobics & and sports like tennis, volleyball, and fastpitch/baseball. I'm just getting into photography as a hobby and I'm enjoying learning all the bits and bobs of my digital camera. My family is everything to me and I'm delighted to be the mother of two girls and the Gramma of a boy and a girl. I may be a Gramma, but I'm at heart just a girl who wants to have fun.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Please Don't Pick My Mommy!


Dear Mr. Roe,

Please don't pick my Mommy to go on a trip with you! I would miss her SO much 'cuz she's such a great cuddler. Sometimes she lets me sleep with her. She gives me lots of love and kisses and pets and when I give her a "high five" she gives me cookies. I understand you're a "Cookie Monster" so you know how much I'd miss my cookies! But, if you find her irresistible (like I do), I guess I'll just have to make do without her for a while. Just make sure you bring her back safe and sound.

Sincerely,

Robbie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie, Robbie is adorable! Your last post on RR's blog sent me here. Looking forward to meeting you in MB..Isn't this fun?

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing...

Leslie: said...

Thanx Ladies I am a dog lover and used to have a boxer. Had to have her put down - gosh almost 10 years ago now. But got Robbie on Robbie Burns Day (Jan 25/04) so he's about a year and a half old. He follows me everywhere and is very faithful. He loves to cuddle and every time I sit down somewhere, he looks up at me as if to say, "Can I come up?"

sunnida said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH.....he's
so cute, little cookie monster!!!

Leslie....you're the voice of
calm in the tempest
swirling over at SB site....
years of teaching taught you how? to
be so tactful...you're my new hero!!!!
Love your stories and sense of
humor too...you're the real
deal!!!

Anonymous said...

Leslie, If there were more teachers like you there wouldn't be so many children that are so under educated. I know that you must make learning very fun and enjoyable to your classes. When I have a day that isn't such a good day, I go to your blog and reread
some of your little stories and I go to bed with laughter instead of feeling down.
thanks
Peggy

Anonymous said...

demi lovato butt naked http://trusted.md/user/demi_lovato_nude fake naked pics of demi lovato

Anonymous said...

demi lovato fake naked pictures http://trusted.md/user/demi_lovato_nude demi lovato nude pictures