About Me

My photo
Delta, British Columbia, Canada
I took very early retirement from teaching in '06 and did some traveling in Europe and the UK before settling down to do some private tutoring. As a voracious reader, I have many books waiting in line for me to read. Tell me I shouldn't read something, and I will. I'm a happy, optimistic person and I love to travel and through that believe that life can be a continuous learning experience. I'm looking forward to traveling more some day. I enjoy walking, cycling, water aerobics & and sports like tennis, volleyball, and fastpitch/baseball. I'm just getting into photography as a hobby and I'm enjoying learning all the bits and bobs of my digital camera. My family is everything to me and I'm delighted to be the mother of two girls and the Gramma of a boy and a girl. I may be a Gramma, but I'm at heart just a girl who wants to have fun.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

What Your Birthdate Says About You

I've seen this on a couple of other blogs so thought I'd give it a try. It's quite accurate about me, I think.

My Birthdate: October 6

You tend to be a the rock in relationships - people depend on you.

Thoughtful and caring, you often put others needs first.

You aren't content to help those you know... you want to give to the world.

An idealist, you strive for positive change and dream about how much better things could be.

Your strength: Your intuition

Your weakness: You put yourself last

Your power color: Rose

Your power symbol: Cloud

Your power month: June

4 comments:

Casdok said...

You want to give it to the world! I can believe that!

the walking man said...

uhhhh casdok please define "it"

thank you

Peace

mark

BBC said...

I don't pay any attention to what other humans decide what my birth date is supposed to mean.

But I have always noticed with interest that it is smack in the middle of the calender year.

And I think that is sort of special.

Claire said...

I have just checked and discovered that I share my birth date with Cher, Socrates and Joe Cocker!
Wow what else can be said?!