I found this Friday happening over at Melli’s today! I've never seen it before and it looked fun, so I'll play along! Thanks Melli!
1. Ahhhh, it's so nice to have my house back to myself and listen to the silence!
2. One of my favourite things on my desk or bureau is the card my daughter gave me years ago in which she wrote, "Just because you’re my Mom and you do a great job at it! I love you!
3. Japanese Cherry Blossoms are already starting to bloom!
4. My blue recliner that used to be my mother’s is my favorite place to sit and read.
5. My homemade macaroni and cheese is delicious!
6. I love to watch scenery of other countries in movies.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching "Ratatouille", tomorrow my plans include getting my 3rd CT scan in 8 years and meeting Josie for a walk on the beach, and Sunday, I’m going to church to share my photos of the new baby!