About Me

My photo
Delta, British Columbia, Canada
I took very early retirement from teaching in '06 and did some traveling in Europe and the UK before settling down to do some private tutoring. As a voracious reader, I have many books waiting in line for me to read. Tell me I shouldn't read something, and I will. I'm a happy, optimistic person and I love to travel and through that believe that life can be a continuous learning experience. I'm looking forward to traveling more some day. I enjoy walking, cycling, water aerobics & and sports like tennis, volleyball, and fastpitch/baseball. I'm just getting into photography as a hobby and I'm enjoying learning all the bits and bobs of my digital camera. My family is everything to me and I'm delighted to be the mother of two girls and the Gramma of a boy and a girl. I may be a Gramma, but I'm at heart just a girl who wants to have fun.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Bit of Fun ~ Which Sports Car Are You?


I'm a Ferrari 360 Modena!


I've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. I'm sensuous, exotic, and temperamental.
Sure, I'm expensive and high-maintenance, but I'm worth it.


11 comments:

Jo said...

I'm a Porsche 911. "You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite, and you know it."

Yes, that's actually quite correct. Amazing. :-)

sally in norfolk said...

great bit of fun... I am a Mazda Miata! never heard of one myself..lol

results on my blog....

Leslie: said...

Yes, well I thought it had me to a T, also! lol

Anonymous said...

I'm the Porsche as well.

Michele said...

That was fun... I am a Mazda RX-8! LoL...

Trubes said...

Ha Ha Leslie, I am a Ferrari 360 Modena, too.
As a point of interest, what is your Star Sign? I am an Aquarian.

DT goes along with the line that I'm 'expensive and high maintenance'.

I would have preferred him to agree that I'm 'sensuous and exotic', though!

Hope you're bearing up ok with the on-going back problem and not in too much pain.

Love from sunny Liverpool UK.
Di.xx

Daryl said...

you are hot! LOL ...

how are you feeling, I hope better!

And trust me with all the walking one does in NYC a chiro is necessary!

:-Daryl

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

That was fun. I'm a Porsche Boxster!

Ruth W. said...

I would be an Audi TT. However it will only be a dream... :)

Paulie said...

and it looks like you are also blushing! I don't want to be a car so I didn't try it.

Tai said...

Yup, me too!